Friday, March 13

How much can happen in a year?

A lot! I will try to tell you some stories God has done over the last year, and for each one include a photo album (see left under "Pictures")

First I will begin with a little fun in the sun - Croatia!

At the end of June I went on a school trip with the high school I teach at. The trip was an amazing oppurtunity to spend more time with students than just the hour or two I teach them in school. It doesn't hurt that there was a beautiful beach and Sea involved as well. And, of course, being the only American with 50 Czechs, my second language was slightly improved ; )

The best part of this trip was getting to know the Czech Christian teachers I get to work alongside in sharing God's love with the students, mainly Zuska. God has been so gracious in bringing her friendship into my life, someone who is passionate about serving the Lord with her life, loving those around her, and a great sense of humor!

No comments: