Saturday, September 5

A Year in the Making - Video

In the middle of August, Christian Czechs teachers I do student ministry with and I attended Christian Associates Southern European staff conference held in Portugal. The conference included people from France, Spain, Portugal, and . . . the Czech Republic. Even though we were the only country with out any beaches or coast to speak of, we still had a great time of fellowship and encouragement hearing how God is moving all across Europe. We put together the video below for people to get a glimpse of how we have been living out and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Czech over the past year. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Zach said...

Great Job on the video! Wow! Seriously, that was excellent! It was AWESOME!;)

Bryan said...

Hey there, I came to Prague to spread the gospel as well about 3 weeks ago, I'm about to finish a TEFL course and I hope to teach English here. I know of a few churches in the area but I don't know how to get to any of them...I'm pretty much the only Christian I know here except for 1 other, any recommendations for local fellowships? Also, How can I pray for you sister in Christ?

Cyndi said...

Just watched your video and read your blog. First time. it was all FABULOUS! Hope to chat with you soon and visit you in Prague in 2010!